Are you embarrassed by the thought of metal braces on your teeth? Do you want to align your smile but worry about the braces that could take? If so, Invisalign® may be right for you! Invisalign is new cutting-edge dental technology that can be used to align your teeth effortlessly and discreetly.
Our orthodontist, Dr. Kyle Baker with Baker Orthodontics cares about your oral health and the alignment of your smile, which is why we are happy to provide you this information on Invisalign:
– Invisalign aligners come with the added benefit of improved oral health due to straighter teeth. Once they have straightened your teeth, they will make you less likely to suffer from tooth decay due to plaque buildup hiding in recesses and crannies often found with crooked teeth.
– Cleaning your mouth is much easier when your teeth are straighter. Invisalign will straighten your teeth to allow for easier cleaning.
– Most orthodontic alignment systems can be visually unimpressive to many individuals, but Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible.
– To customize your Invisalign aligners, your dentist can take your exact dental impression and craft your aligners to conform to your teeth.
– Invisalign aligners do not contain any metal materials. Instead, they are crafted out of patented thermoplastics.
– Did you know that Invisalign aligners are removable? It’s true, which means no more food restrictions!
As you can see, Invisalign is ideal for improving your smile discreetly. If you have questions about Invisalign or wonder if it can work for you, please call us today at 661-322-2263 to set up an appointment. Our team in Bakersfield, California, is happy to see if Invisalign is right for you.